Welcome to the Wiley College Online & ADCP Degree Portal!
We are excited that you have chosen Wiley to complete your educational career! As as online student, it is suggested that you access the internet using a Google Chrome or Firefox browser. It is not recommended that you access any online content using Internet Explorer. This page will provide you with several options available to you to assist you in your matriculation to our school. It is very easy to sign up and begin classes. Below are some quick steps to guide you through your application process:
- To enroll, just click on the Apply Here link located in the left-hand menu of this screen. Here you can fill out your application for the College. Remember to save your Application Key Code in case you need to stop in the middle of completing your application and finish at a later time. You can pick up right where you left off just by entering your Application Key Code. For technical assistance, click on the Tech Support tab above and submit a Online Help Desk ticket.
- Next, be sure to apply for financial aid immediately. You can easily apply online by clicking here. Make sure that you list Wiley for a college of your interest. The code for our school is 003669. To contact the Financial Aid office at Wiley College, send an email to email@example.com.
- Send a official transcript to Wiley College from any other institutions you have previously attended. Send official transcripts to: Wiley College, 711 Wiley Ave., Marshall TX, 75670, Attention: Admissions Office.
Once you have completed the online application for enrollment, you will receive an email with your JICS credentials. You may from then on use these credentials to log in to this site and view details about your admissions status by visiting this tab (Online Degree) and clicking on Candidate Details.
To find out information about your financial aid status online, visit the Finances tab above.
To find out information about your Academic status, visit the Student tab above. This tab contains information related to your academic progress and provides you with several details such as:
- View/Print your Unofficial Transcript
- View/Print your Course Schedule
- View/Print your Grades
- View/Print your Degree Audit (progress you have made towards your degree)
- and more!
When you have completed your enrollment process, you will be able to speak with your advisor to complete your registration process. For information regarding who your advisor will be, please see below. Find your major of interest. You can click on each name to send an email: